Wednesday, December 21, 2011

where in the world is......bianca?



ok, i may not have been all over the world like carmen, but i did fall off the map.
fashion shows, photoshoots, travel...it catches up with you, you know? but im back and im better than ever. let's get this show on the road and pick up where we left off. there may be a lot of bloggers, stylists and know-it-alls in the world....but there's only one me. ;)

this time around i plan on including more of my personal work (in addition to my personal opinions, lol) and the work of my collegues so you can be the first ones to know about what we have in the works for you in dc.

dont forget to SUBSCRIBE and follow me on twitter - @dclittleblkblog !!! even if you dont have blogger doesnt meant you can't keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment